Taxi cab apps in NYC
- •Via - shared cab rides. Great cars. Nice app. Cost ~ $6. Nice if you're not in a hurry since the wait times may vary
- •Gett- $10 flat fee for anywhere in Manhattan below 110th st. Use this if you need to travel longer diatances
- •Uber - use this when you don't know where you are or if drunk (and don't know where you are)
- •Lyft - good offers for new users (I got $50 which I expired very quickly) Lyft share rides are good too.
- •Yello cab (Arrow) - just hail a yellow cab if you're traveling short distances and need to get there quickly