6 Ways to avoid letting the other person know that you forgot their name.
- 1.Call them: my man/girl, bro, dude, hey you Etc.Be careful with this one. If it's overused you could start sounding like a jersey boy/girl.
- 2.Introduce other known people to them and hope they introduce themselves. "Have you met Donna? This is Donna."Hopefully they say their name instead of just "sup".
- 3.Ask them to put their contact info into your phone because you just got the phone and still haven't figured it out.This one will be risky if you have a complicated phone. I won't name any names but you know who you are. Update that flip phone already. No one is impressed with your stubborn cling to the razer. it's not retro it's stupid.
- 4.Ask them if they spell their name the usual way or did their parents try to be cute and ruin their lives with a unique spelling.Airwrecka? Really???
- 5.Play the name game with them. Must have alcohol present in order to not look like a complete buffoon.Hanna Hanna bo banna
- 6.Ask them for an autograph just in case they become famous.It may not work on the younger generation. Pen and paper are soooo 2010.