LAST TEN THINGS I GOOGLED
I needed a little inspiration to write my first list on this app, so here are the last ten things I googled:
- 1."Left arm shaking"I may be a hypochondriac, but my arm has been vibrating for like two hours, so I sought the advice of the good doctors at Google Industries.
- 2."A&A donuts" through "Z&Z donuts"Technically, this accounts for 26 Google searches. However, my coworkers and I were on a mission to see if we could travel to a donut shop for every letter of the alphabet. Spoiler alert: we can't.
- 3."You say Thursday I say Friday eve"This was a google image search. Sometimes, you have to throw a little fun in your email responses at 6:30 on a Thursday night.
- 4."Is degrassi really canceled?"The answer is yes. Pour one out for my favorite teen soap opera.
- 5."How long does it take for a letter to get from Southern California to Northern California?"I apparently use google like it's AskJeeves or Jeopardy. (Two days, for the record.)
- 6."Is Mercury in Retrograde?"It sure fucking is.
- 7."Welding store Burbank"I've recently started solar carving (don't know what that is? You should Google it.) and needed to acquire some sweet welding goggles so I don't go flashblind. Welding stores are weird.
- 8."Trypophobia"A "fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes." My coworker has this fear. I do not recommend the image search associated with this word unless you want to see people get gross-creative with photoshop.
- 9."Pornhub"I got too lazy to write ".com"
- 10."NHL"Again, I'm lazy. And, though I'm not a fan of either team (Go Kings go!), I wanted to know if the Blackhawks beat the Lightning. They did. Good job, guys.