THINGS I CARRY IN MY PURSE AT ALL TIMES
Obviously the whole wallet-keys-cellphone party is happening in my bag at any given moment. Here's the list of things I could probably do without. What's in your wallet?
- •Sewing kitI've used it once. A coworker pointed out a hole in a shirt I probably bought at an urban outfitters in college, so I promptly patched it in the bathroom stall.
- •Spare contact lensesI'm -4.00 and -3.50 with a wacky astigmatism. If I lose a contact, I'm blind.
- •"No fucks given" business cardsFor use in conversations that just need to end, I have a stack of business cards that have "no fucks given" printed on them. Don't worry, the raised writing would give Patrick Bateman a heart attack.
- •Two pens with stylus tipsBecause you never know when you have to get creative with snapchat.
- •Cough dropsIt looks like I'm channeling my inner grandma when I'm pulling these babies out, but I find them to be really comforting when I'm anxious.
- •Zomig 2.5mg tabletsDo you have migraines? I have migraines. They are the worst. They feel like someone is stabbing your neck with a fucking ice pick while simultaneously blinding you. This is the only medication I've ever taken that can make them go away.
- •CondomsFor someone who has been on birth control for the better part of two decades, I get that there are scarier things than being pregnant.
- •Mini toothbrush and toothpasteSee also: condoms.
- •Baby wipesSee also: condoms.
- •Tea tree blotting paperMy nose gets shiny as fuck and sometimes I get too vain for my own good.
- •Rewards card for every froyo storePinkberry? Menchies? Yogurtland? Yeah, I'm covered.
- •Business cards for my tattoo artist, mechanic, and hair dresserI will have unsolicited conversations with strangers about these people, and I carry their cards to try to give them more business. I trust them more than I trust most of my family.