Tv I Watched With My Kids While They Were Growing Up
From the other end of the generational spectrum...
- •Golden GirlsSo much fun, especially watching w Grandma, who declared, "These broads are just killing it."
- •Boy Meets WorldMr. Feeny was everything. 🙌
- •Will & GraceSo cool to watch as a family w an emerging gay son.
- •I'll Fly AwayWonderful series from the 90s starring Sam Waterston and Regina Taylor. Never found a big audience, but it found us.
- •Princess BrideI know - not exactly a show, but we watched the movie together probably weekly. My kids memorized more from this script than from all their years of Hebrew School combined.
- •(And what we watch/have watched together in recent years, long-distance):
- •Friday Night Lights
- •Boy Meets World foreverMr. Feeny!