TO ME, HAPPINESS IS…
little things that make me smile & make me ok with being alive
- •My dogMy dog, Tukker, is my fav thing in the world.
- •Black coffeeI love it and it makes me happy when someone remembers that I only drink black coffee.
- •surprising Ings with coffee and/or foodUsually it's coffee but sometimes it's chipotle. I feel so much better when I make someone else smile. I also do this when I'm having trouble with life. she knows that when I can't take care of myself, I tend to obsessively take care of other people.
- •My small, first year Talon Times famshoutout to Anj, Molly, Sam G, Evan, Anees, and Gav.
- •spending time with Ingssince she's like my mom, I feel at home when I hang out with her. Our little conversations, good or bad, make me feel loved. Like someone actually cares that I'm alive and would suffer if something happened to me. I always tell her that I love her after every conversation, argument, or screaming match so she knows that I'm super thankful to have her.
- •Spending time in the English office at schoolso many great conversations happen in there. it's just an amazing place to be.