Songs I Would Dominate a Lip Sync Battle With
Just ask my car or shower head.
- 1."Shake Ya Tailfeather" by Nelly"Collect so much grass popo thinkin' we mow lawns!" (tosses blades of green grass into the air)
- 2."I Just Can't Wait to Be King" from Lion KingI'd hire a golden retriever to ride around like a lion and simultaneously shake maracas.
- 3."Where is The Love" by the Black Eyed PeasI'd need a random Uber driver parked on stage and to plant myself in the passenger seat to recreate my many thrilling practice performances.
- 4."Knockout" by Lil WayneTear up the rapping game while Ronda Rousey's kick to the face plays on a big screen, repeatedly behind me.
- 5."The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael JacksonMy aheeeeheee's are disgustingly on point. Along with leg kicks, moonwalks, and dramatic body flails.