9 UNLIKELY SONGS I SANG IN PUBLIC SCHOOL CHOIR
- 1.Your Love Is My Drug - KeshaI had the rapping solo.
- 2.Stay - Lisa Loeb
- 3.Ob-La-Di - The BeatlesThe Beatles are the best. 6th grade chorus singers are not.
- 4.Yesterday - The BeatlesAs barbershop quartet "The Fab 4". I arranged this one so I blame myself but damn this song is so depressing and to make it a barbershop version? Bold, terrible choice.
- 5.Drunken SailorWe had to make drunken hiccup noises. I was a sophomore in high school.
- 6.California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The PapasThis was really bad.
- 7.And So It Goes - Billy JoelOkay this one actually worked really well.
- 8.Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
- 9.Rye or the Kaiser - Weird Al YankovicYep, you read that right.