TRENDY PHRASES OR WORDS I'M READY FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO RETIRE FOREVER
- •yummyI've never liked this word. no reason why.
- •YAAAAASSSSS QUEEN (QWEEN..?)listen, I like Broad City just as much as the next person but Ilana owns this phrase like Steve Carrell owns "that's what she said."
- •on fleekcan anyone say this with a straight face or say it and still be taken seriously? has anyone ever said it unironically?
- •Basic.As in, "she's so basic." I know these girls exist. I've seen many of them. they don't need anymore attention.
- •amaze ballsit doesn't even make sense.
- •adultingjust no, please.
- •Mamamostly when one mother calls herself or another mother "mama." example: "you're such a good mama and you're doing a great job. hang in there!" When an actual child says it I have no problem with the word.
- •baeit took me forever to really understand what this means and I may not still be 100% certain.