18 SONGS FROM MY 18TH YEAR
i was born on Jan 11th, so i have a tendency to group entire years to my age that year (people born half way through the year, how do u do this?)
- 1.you'll be okay / a great big worldit's a hug. it's a musical hug.
- 2.tether / chvrches"i'm feeling capable of seeing the end, i'm feeling capable of saying it's over" // this song is everything
- 3.not today / twenty one pilotsblurryface got me through the summer ngl
- 4.lose your mind / so many wizardss2g this was on new girl once does anyone remember that? idk either way this is a great song.
- 5.body talk / foxesmakes me feel all sassy
- 6.cool for the summer / demi lovatoditto.
- 7.carried away / passion pitkindred made me revisit gossamer and ❤️
- 8.passionate introverts (dinosaurs) / a sunny day in glasgowsunny days. ice cream. july. do you believe in dinosaurs at alllllllllllllll?
- 9.i get around / the beach boys"i'm getting bugged driving down the same old strip, i gotta find a new place where the kids are hip"
- 10.leave a trace / chvrchesyou know you are but you haven't ruined this song for me. idiot.
- 11.put your records on / corinne bailey raethis summer was about throwbacks
- 12.cheer up / a great big worldit's so cute i just, i'm gonna need a minute
- 13.night owls early birds / foxesi'm both.
- 14.still want you / brandon flowersjust warming, no other explanation
- 15.high by the beach / lana del rey"lights camera accion, i'll do it on my own"
- 16.river lea / adelebecause for a new song it makes me nostalgic as hell
- 17.we are stars / the pierces"i see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you" it's twee but it's charming
- 18.run away with me / carly rae jepseni love this. i just love this song so much.