PAST INTERNET SELVES
my most recent social media (is this social media, it feels like it?) made me think about other internet ventures
- •It began with me playing on girlsgogames and stardoll and watching cat videos on youtubethe latter of which i still kinda love
- •and then i found ClubPenguin
- •and then my then-friend told me about her big brother having bebo, and she made me onemy whole profile was bebo stickerz / stickers (?) was it spelt with a 'z'?
- •and i wasted all my 'luv' people i don't talk to anymoreahhh, the difficulty of being eleven
- •and my piczoi LOVED glittery photos. (why did they let me have internet access i was ten)
- •my random blogspot that still says i'm sixteennever got past the theme and bio.
- •and obvs facebookstill regretting that.
- •the blackhole that still is tumblrat this point i dont think i can leave, i survived superwholock, i can resist all memes
- •a twitter i no longer use but wont deletejust incase i need to... check on a friend... 😳
- •and instagramplease, show me your dessert
- •and now, thiswhich I'm already kinda bad at