10 Things That Make Me Cry
I'll be honest, I'm a bit of a crier. Here are 10 things that will bring me to tears every time.
- 1.Field of Dreams - I don't even need to watch it. Just taking about the "wanna play catch" scene makes me cry.
- 2.Beer commercials involving men who love puppies or horses.
- 3.The final episode of Austin and Ally.
- 4.The Lost episode when the castaways start recognizing each other. When Juliet and Sawyer touch hands, I'm toast.
- 5.My mother's death - we're going on 19 years apart and it still hurts like it happened yesterday.
- 6.Thinking about how my 7th grade class will be 8th graders next year and I won't be teaching them and how much I'll miss those awesome little people.
- 7.The end of Armageddon when Bruce Willis takes Ben Affleck's place detonating the bomb and saves the whole world.
- 8.Anything and anyone who hurts my children.
- 9.The Outsiders - poor Johnny never had a chance.
- 10.When I feel like people don't have my back. Being intensely loyal leaves you let down a lot.