THINGS ILL NEVER ADMIT MY BOYFRIEND IS BETTER AT THAN I AM
You'd think this list would be an admission but he doesn't yet have this ap.
- •Consistent dental careI have watched my boyfriend floss more times this week than I have in my life. Also he never uses "but I'm already under the covers" as a viable reason not to brush his teeth before bed.
- •Keeping secrets
- •Befriending strangersI'm convinced his red hair has some sort of magnetic pull. But maybe it's just because he's nicer than me.
- •Recovering from a hangoverAgain, must be the magical red hair
- •Eating tacosI used to pride myself in my ability to eat copious amount of tacos, but Jeremy has really proven my skills inferior. I do have a leg up on him in that I am admittedly better at digestion in general than he is. See my next list: reasons why I am the superior partner.
- •RunningNot just in a "boys are faster than girls" sort of way, but in a "I won't train, and then I'll go to a beer drinking festival, only to wake up the next morning and run a half marathon" sort of way. This used to be my only athletic ability and now it is no longer.
- •Washing dishesI use the fact that I cook all the meals as an excuse to avoid dishes, but really I just hate sponge hands.
- •Enjoying PBS showsThis one I'm okay with.
- •WaltzingI'm just not meant to follow.