MY WEEK IN RANDOM SUMMARY 2
- •Saw a tk maxxbecause js are too American. I made this same joke on my Instagram. Here it is in in colored filter glory.
- •I took a tram to Edinburgh AirportThey really like the word alight here. I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever use this word ever in the US. I didn't really know what it meant, but I inferred using context clues. Thanks second grade!
- •Listened to Undisclosed's covering of the Adnan hearingThose podcasters want to bone Justin Brown.
- •Listened to Ansari's Modern Romance on audioThis is where I really picked up the term "bone"
- •Scottish tap water tastes so goodI noticed this as soon as I got here. Then I saw this on yik yak.
- •Fell down some steps at the house where Rudyard Kipling livedYou'd think this would make a good story, but really it's just so. Also I have a huge bruise on my