Phrase to say goodbye to in 2017
So long 2016. Can we stop using these phrases in 2017?
- •Ending a status update with "...Ready, Go!"
- •Anything that says "If you're reading this, then..."
- •So-called cliffhangers and baits such as, "And what happens next, you'll never guess."
- •Crowdsourcing obvious info, "I could Google this but you guys are more fun...". Stop, please just google it.
- •#UsingTooManyWordsinAHashtag - see how confusing that is?
- •Relying on hashtags to make a point. #JustTellUs. #StopIt #ThatIsntTrending