Reality TV Guys Past And Present That I At Some Point Decided Was "The Man For Me"
I like reality television and I like men. I'm only embarrassed about some of these.
- •Justin Bobby (The Hills)Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach and I DID wanna be calling that my boyfriend
- •Malcolm (Survivor)Malcolm will always be the one who got away
- •Scott Conant (Chopped, a variety of Food Network shows)I love literally everything about Scott Conant!!!!!!
- •Mark (literally the first ever season of Road Rules/so many subsequent Challenges)I liked Mark because during my prime Challenge watching years he was older and wiser and less of a dick than everyone else, and he still looked so good. Most importantly, though, he was the only one who was competitive in the spelling bee challenges
- •Wells (The Bachelorette)I told my friend Nina that I was becoming convinced that Wells was my guy and she literally said "I actually had the same thought for you!!"
- •Woo (Survivor)Woo is extraordinarily beautiful inside and out!!!
- •Max Joseph (Catfish)Is fluent in Portuguese.
- •Randy Fenoli (Say Yes to the Dress)Look, I know Randy's gay. But I feel strongly that we could live happily ever after with a bunch of dogs and some kind of loose companionship arrangement
- •Constantine Maroulis (American Idol)It cannot be overstated how heavily 15-year-old me was into this guy
- •Slade Smiley (Real Housewives of Whatever, etc)I'm sorry.