THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE LIST APP
what do y'all like about the List App? Suggestions are very welcome
- •It feels insulated and intimate in a cozy way, but the possibilities also seem endless
- •The limitation of the format--lists!-- lends itself to thinking more creatively than other social media apps. It starts to feel like a way to exercise your brain and practice short form writing instead of just #engage and build your #brand
- •I know so many things about @Debby that I never would have known. Namely: that she is hilarious, a lil eccentric, and that I want to be her friend.
- •My friend @Nicholas helped to make it!
- •Ok so look, I just added this photo of my aunt's dog (and my feet) to this list. The possibilities actually ARE endless!
- •Where is @arze? One thing I like about the List App is how good Ezra Koenig will be at it.
- •It's so easy to use. WE ARE ALL THE PICASSOS OF THE LIST APP
- •It's a blank slateAnd the PICASSOS are painting the Hell out of it!Suggested by @Nicholas
- •It's so fun being part of something new from the beginning! It feels like you don't have to shout to be heard quite as much.Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Daily featured lists, hand picked by smart and thoughtful people?! Take THAT, algorithms!Suggested by @bookishclaire