My Top 5 Favorite Nancy Drew Pc Games
Because, yes, I am qualified to make this assessment.
- •The one where Nancy goes to jailOk, this isn't the best game per se... but something about Ned calling Nancy in her jail cell and saying, "How are you Nance?" and her answering, "Not well, Ned," just gets me every damn time 😂
- •The one where Nancy stays at a haunted kyotoI played this game for the first time at age 23 with two full glasses of wine and the first time I saw the ghost I legitimately screamed. Bonus points for music and character development.
- •The one where Nancy goes to a preppy all-girls boarding schoolOhhh this one is fabulous. The only thing that would make it better is if she actually infiltrated a clique of girls instead of just the school.
- •The one where Nancy infiltrates a crime ringThis one involves scuba diving, disguises, and some bad-ass spying.
- •The one where Nancy pokes around an old shipI partly love this one because of this convo: Ned: "Nancy where are you? I've been waiting at the restaurant for 30 minutes." Nancy: "Oh I'm in Iceland." Girl forgot her anniversary. Team #dumphim. It also has a pretty cool setting and end twist.