THINGS I DON'T LIKE TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT MYSELF
- •I'm a vegetarian"Oh, you know you're still killing living things, right?" "I could NEVER do that" "Why? Are you some animal activist or something?"
- •I don't really like moviesI prefer books, or reality. Movies to me are just so predictable. Of course, I always get, "How do you not like movies?!?!?" It just gets tiresome.
- •I'm from WisconsinAs a kid at OSU, when I tell people I'm from Wisconsin, I have to justify coming to OSU. Multiple times. And then they just go, "But WHY?"
- •I'm a feministI'm sure you could guess why
- •I go to Ohio StateWhen I'm back home, I usually avoid this. People in Wisco are still salty about it.
- •My parents are divorcedEveryone just does an awkward "Ah...I'm....oh" until I'm just like "dude it's fine". Awkward all around.