Here are some foods I'm excited about this year! Feel free to add your own! Unless it's sweet matzo brei! Gross!
- •orange juice brisketMy mom added a cup of fresh orange juice to her brisket on Rosh Hashanah and I've been waiting all winter to make it again.
- •cookie cake!It took me like a thousand tries to get it right but here it is! http://mynameisyeh.com/mynameisyeh/2017/3/passover-cookie-cake
- •Joan Nathan's almendradosThey are so easy and perfectly chewy: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016064-almond-lemon-macaroons-almendrados
- •malabi macaroonsRosewater, cinnamon, pistachio, and raspberry in a millennial pink boob of coconut: http://mynameisyeh.com/mynameisyeh/2017/4/malabi-macaroons
- •chocolate tahini macaroonsmaking these at this very moment!
- •matzo pie!It's meaty and delightful: http://mynameisyeh.com/mynameisyeh/2016/3/matzoh-pie
- •Lily's carrot salad
- •chocolate macaroon cake?I probably won't make this because I think I'm actually about to be sick of macaroons but adding it here in case you need a chocolate cake: http://mynameisyeh.com/mynameisyeh/2015/4/chocolate-macaroon-cake-with-orange-buttercream
- •orange and almond cakeIt's ugly but good: http://mynameisyeh.com/mynameisyeh/2016/4/almond-and-orange-passover-cake
- •preserved lemon matzo ball soupI adore the preserved lemon.
- •matzo pizza🍕🍕🍕 duhhh
- •baked matzo breiwith white cheddar and za'atar and herbs
- •regular matzo breiwith a splash of cream, served with ketchup
- •egg matzoSO much better than regular matzo
- •gefilte fishI don't plan on making it because I forgot to put a carp in my bathtub but my friend Marshy is going to and/or I'm gonna buy the Gefilteria's.
- •Matzo MinaSpinach pie is so delicious and easy to make. 😋http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=135345886#135346489Suggested by @Dashelamet