PEANUT BUTTER CAKE RECIPE 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
it is good *unfrosted* and it's very easy to make and if you feel like you want to elevate a group of people from acquaintances to friends, make this for them!
- •oven to 350, grease an 8'' square pan, or something of similar size
- •combine dry ingredients: 1 c sugar, 1 c flour, 3/4 tsp salt, 3/4 tsp baking soda, 3/4 tsp baking powder
- •combine wet ingredients: 1 large egg, 1/2 c buttermilk, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 c oil, 6 tb water, 1/2 c creamy unsalted unsweetened peanut butter
- •mix together wet and dry ingredients, pour into cake pan, bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. begin checking for doneness at 25 minutes.
- •let cool, serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, fresh berries, yogurt, whipped cream, whatever else you'd like!