THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON THIS BACHELORETTE PARTY WEEKEND
The Ladies of Grand Forks Brunch Club descended on Minneapolis this weekend for a delightful bachelorette party! Minneapolis rocks.
- •We learned the difference between hollandaise and bernaise
- •I got a call from Ari at the Grand Forks post office to say that my chickens arrived two days earlyI was five hours away 😭😭
- •I criedI can't believe I'm a chicken mama. I'm so happy.
- •The bride said, "Farewell to GMOs? F that, Chipotle. Learn agriculture."😬
- •My friend debuted her new hairdo, a half shaved head, it looked ~really~ goodI asked for the name of her stylist
- •I was not allowed to drinkMy license expired a month ago. I applied for a new one the other day and they trimmed a corner off of my old license and gave me papers that I'm supposed to carry around until I get my new one but I forgot my papers.
- •Therefore, I was not the drunkest of the groupWhich is kind of rare but I felt so great this morning!
- •We watched the bride open up a shit ton of lingerie presents and had to think of corresponding desserts for each one so that the groom could order off a menu of desserts and then instead of getting the dessert he'd get his new wife in lingerieMy contribution: Care Bears undie pants, aka Funfetti cake
- •We shared a "haute" dishIt was at a restaurant called Haute Dish and it was great
- •My mom and sister got in a very heated political discussion in a group text that I was included inI didn't partake. I just watched my sister be drunk and my mom be sober, they agreed on every single point though so it was actually not that heated, but still interesting
- •There was a stripperIt was bridesmaid Jean
- •We ate some great smørrebrød this morning at The Bachelor FarmerI had a fantasy that @sarahkieffer and my other MSP friends would coincidentally be there too and I could give them hugs.
- •I made the decision to get over my fear of driving to Minneapolis by myself by Labor DayCC: @sarahkieffer!