THIS WEEKEND'S PLANE SNACKS
Grand Forks -> Minneapolis -> JFK today, JFK -> Israel tomorrow. No one will be getting hangry on my watch.
- •Raw almonds
- •Chocolate covered espresso beans
- •Tractor cookiesFor some reason a lot of people on Instagram had a hard time figuring out the shape of these cookies... Are these really that difficult to decipher?
- •Dark chocolate mocha almond Kind bars
- •Those new Justin's almond butter handi-snack thingsI AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE!
- •Swedish fish flavored TridentA necessary part of being a camp counselor (well, Birthright leader) is having the best gum, right?
- •Chili lime jerkyThis is actually for my friend in Israel because apparently you can't get jerky in Israel, so I guess it's not technically one of my plane snacks but it is a snack that I am carrying onto a plane. And I hope it is legal to bring this into the country.