THOUGHTS ON "SORRY" BY JUSTIN BIEBER
I can't stop listening and it is concerning.
- •Really balances out Adele's devastating "hello" that I also have on repeat.
- •Note to self: disregard the lyrics because if you pay too much attention it ruins the whole thing
- •i.e "You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty"don't call the song Sorry and also blame yer girl in the opening line..
- •The music video with the dance crew in 90s get up is 85% why I love the song.Like can I just round up my girls and do that dance and look just as good? No I can't.
- •This is even better than What do you mean? Which I also alarmingly loved the second I heard it.
- •Am I a fan? No. But what's happening?!
- •I listened to only this song for two hours on a loop last night as I wrote a paper.Did not get much writing done. Did get plenty of dancing done though.
- •Surely this will pass soon and be but a mere memory, right?