WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP
I even tried doing a few of these for a while or at least pretended to
- •An architectBut then in 4th grade I had to write a paragraph on why I wanted to me an architect but I couldn't spell it so I changed my mind.
- •A teacherI wanted to be that cool teacher who never gave homework but then I realized how much I hated public speaking.
- •A professional dog walkerUntil someone told me how unrealistic it was. Now I don't associate with that person. Dogs are awesome
- •A Taylor Swift imitatorBut I realized I look nothing like her. And I can't sing. Or dance. And the whole public speaking thing.
- •An electricianBecause I felt like a badass wearing a hard hat everyday. But then I realized I'm terrible at physics.
- •A waitressThen I learned I liked eating the food a whole lot more than I liked serving it.