How to Make Poor Mexican Quesadillas
Ingredients and directions on my favorite post school snack.
- •Two corn tortillas.
- •Shredded cheese.From the cheapest block of cheese at the grocery store.
- •One zip loc sandwich bag.
- •Fill tortilla with a handful of cheese.
- •Insert tortilla cheese sandwich in zip loc and zip it closed.Cheese might fall out of the the tortilla sandwich. Don't worry, it will still melt and be edible.
- •Place zip loc bag in the microwave and cook for 1 minute.Warning: bag might pop in the microwave. This is a good sign.
- •Carefully take out the quesadilla from the zip lock baggy and place on a paper plate.
- •Nom nom nom. Eat and enjoy!