How to Make Poor Mexican Quesadillas
Ingredients and directions on my favorite post school snack.
- 1.Two corn tortillas.
- 2.Shredded cheese.From the cheapest block of cheese at the grocery store.
- 3.One zip loc sandwich bag.
- 4.Fill tortilla with a handful of cheese.
- 5.Insert tortilla cheese sandwich in zip loc and zip it closed.Cheese might fall out of the the tortilla sandwich. Don't worry, it will still melt and be edible.
- 6.Place zip loc bag in the microwave and cook for 1 minute.Warning: bag might pop in the microwave. This is a good sign.
- 7.Carefully take out the quesadilla from the zip lock baggy and place on a paper plate.
- 8.Nom nom nom. Eat and enjoy!