Things I Miss About My Grove St Apartment
- •My peephole frame: I think Rachel took it without asking as a keepsake. I really should ask her about that.
- •My kitchen: it was quaint and I loved that blue. My hanging copper pots (still use those). It's like every time I'd look out that window I'd see something different.
- •Ugly naked guy: I won't lie, I kind of miss him. I actually think @RossGeller still keeps in touch with him.
- •Joey: I actually miss him just barging in and fixing a sandwich. Well, me fixing him a sandwich! Looking forward to seeing him next month.
- •Central Perk: ok, so mainly I miss the couch and Gunther.. not so much the coffee. There is an artisan coffee roaster in my neighborhood that has the best cold drip.
- •Living in the Village.
- •...flicking through old albums always makes me so nostalgic.