Compliments I've received that have stuck with me
For whatever reason
- •You have the softest armpits I've ever feltFrom a boy who meant well and was living below his emotional means
- •You're a good-ass writer, homieFrom a dear friend of mine whom I respect a *very* good-ass writer
- •You have a clumsy grace about youFrom a fast-friend in whom I found an unexpected kindred spirit
- •You're more self-aware than mostFrom someone who actually knows me well enough to say this with certitude
- •You're far smarter than I'll ever beFrom my mother. I disagree.