BOOKS I WAS SHOCKED TO LEARN MY HUSBAND HAS NOT YET READ
He reads a lot though
- •Catcher In The RyeQuintessential Americana that a former "American Studies" and "Linguistics" major should have read
- •The Bell JarThe other day he was like "Do we own The Bell Jar?" And I was like 😮
- •Pride & PrejudiceNo Austen (or Bronte) in his education to speak of
- •To Kill A MockingbirdLike whaaaaaa
- •Mrs. Dalloway"So have you read any Virginia Woolf?" "I think so, but I don't know which one, and it keeps running together with The Hours..."