TV SHOWS I’M CONSIDERING BINGE-WATCHING
I could watched these over and over again...
- •The West Wing- I'm on the 3rd rerun now, and yeah it's still that amazing!
- •Frasier- best sitcom ever, with the cutest jack Russell- eddie
- •Sherlock - Benedict Cumberbatch- enough said
- •Lost- For Matt Fox, and hell yeah I still don't get the ending.
- •Homeland- best political thriller in recent years, and Rupert Friend is a delicious eye-candy!
- •The Walking Dead- the bloodier the better, with more gore and flesh tearing off! Wicked!
- •Felicity - binge watching it during high school day. Love love Keri Russel's short chic hairdo!
- •Breaking Bad- voted best series in this decade. Enough said. And I root for Mr White no matter what! He did everything for love!
- •Game of Thrones- nudity with dragons and incest! Epic fantasy journey!
- •Last of all, Halt and Catch Fire- 7 letters, LEE PACE!
- •I realized that limiting to only 10 is way too cruel! I needed to add in Parks & Recreation in the list as well!
- •And the last of all, the critics favorite in the recent years as the top rated comedy, for the geeks and freaks- the Silicon Valley!