COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
Ranked by me
- 1.Han SoloI spent hours on those Correllian blood stripes. Worn at MPLS comic con last spring and will be worn on Halloween this year and for The Force Awakens premiere if I don't make a Rey costume.
- 2.LalaWorn as a wee child. I looked pretty adorable, tbh.
- 3.Starfleet officerWorn at MPLS comic con in 2014 and for my senior portrait. Made easy by the popularity of color blocks in clothing.
- 4.Ryan from The OfficeI even made a WUPHF t-shirt. No one got it.
- 5.Darth VaderIt made little kids think I was cool.
- 6.Amy PondWorn at the Ren Fest (which I did not enjoy) to pretend I was time traveling and at a party for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.
- 7.PumpkinSo not original, but I was a baby and really cute.
- 8.Minnie MouseI remember wearing it but don't remembering ever really liking Mickey related things.
- 9.CinderellaMy heel broke at pre-school. I was devastated/mad.
- 10.A witchAgain, not original, but I had this super old black dress that was cool.