THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 🎥
P.S. I'M SORRY, BUSTER, ILY Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •An Affair to RememberNickie Ferrante: Why didn't you tell me? If it had to happen to one of us, why did it have to be you? Terry McKay: If you can paint, I can walk... Anything can happen, don't you think?
- •The ApartmentJ.D. Sheldrake: Ya know, you see a girl a couple of times a week, just for laughs, and right away they think you're gonna divorce your wife. Now I ask you, is that fair? C.C. Baxter: No, sir, it's very unfair... Especially to your wife.
- •Butch Cassidy and the Sundance KidButch Cassidy: You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I'd grow up to be a hero. Sundance Kid: Well, it's too late now. Butch Cassidy: What'd you say that for? You didn't have to say something like that.
- •The Goodbye GirlLucy McFadden: Congratulations Elliot Garfield: For What? Lucy McFadden: I didn't know what else to say.
- •The Great DictatorThe clouds are lifting! The sun is breaking through! We are coming out of the darkness into the light! We are coming into a new world; a kindlier world, where men will rise above their hate, their greed, and brutality. Look up, Hannah! The soul of man has been given wings and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow! Into the light of hope, into the future! The glorious future, that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up, Hannah. Look up!
- •Out of AfricaKaren Blixen: If I know a song of Africa, of the giraffe and the African new moon lying on her back, of the plows in the fields and the sweaty faces of the coffee pickers, does Africa know a song of me? Will the air over the plain quiver with a color that I have had on, or the children invent a game in which my name is, or the full moon throw a shadow over the gravel of the drive that was like me, or will the eagles of the Ngong Hills look out for me?
- •The Philadelphia StoryGeorge Kittredge: But a man expects his wife to... Tracy Lord: Behave herself. Naturally. C. K. Dexter Haven: To behave herself naturally...Sorry.
- •The Princess BrideGrandpa: She doesn't get eaten by the eels at this time. The Grandson: What? Grandpa: The eel doesn't get her. I'm explaining to you because you look nervous. The Grandson: I wasn't nervous. Maybe I was a little bit concerned, but that's not the same thing.
- •The Quiet ManMary Kate Danaher: I have a fearful temper. You might as well know about it now instead of findin' out about it later. We Danahers are a fightin' people.
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensRey: Where are you from? ... Classified? Really? Me too, big secret.