THIS OR THAT: BOOK LOVERS EDITION
As I always say in these situations, ¿por qué no los dos? Inspired by @gwcoffey
- •Physical book or ebook?eBook, so I can have all my books with me at all times. It also makes it much easier to highlight and find specific quotes later. I like to reread books and sometimes just a certain part. Plus physical books often make my hands cramp. One exception is The Princess Bride; I love my worn copy with the map in the middle.
- •Audio book or book in hand?Book in hand. I can't concentrate on audio books. I like to read at my own pace (which is slow b/c of ADD), take a moment to visualize the setting completely, and pause and reflect.
- •Paperback or hardcover?Hardcover.
- •Adult or young adult?Adult.
- •Series or standalone?Both, but mostly standalone. I was into series more when I was younger.
- •Dog ears or bookmarks?Dog ears if paperback. Nothing if hardcover. I don't like to deal with bookmarks.
- •Bookstores or online?Online.
- •Fiction or non-fiction?Fiction. Mostly.
- •Monster read or short and sweet?Both.
- •Starry-eyed romance or action-packed?Neither. Sci-Fi, fantasy, satire.
- •Curl up inside or bathe in the sun?Inside.