Already on li.st? Open in app.
From a Texan
- •Sacrifice cute clothes for warmth
- •Snow boots are criticalAs are warm fuzzy socks
- •Even if you don't think you look good in hats, wear one
- •Ree DrummondThat Okie uses so much velveeta
- •Ina GartenWho wouldn't want to hear countless stories about Jeffrey over a quick and easy tomato salad?
- •Jamie OliverBeautiful man, beautiful food
- •+ it is only one piece of clothing to manage
- •- peeing in a romper means stripping downWhich is unusually uncomfortable
- •+ easy to look nice
Mostly food oriented because I love to eat
- •Doing the little wave when someone is courteous on the road👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽
- •H-E-B grocery storesParticularly their perfectly ripe avocados
- •Blue bell ice creamListeria be damned
- 1.That's what she said-alternative parental usage: so she said, as she said
- 2.In bed...STILL after every fortune cookie
- 3.Here's your signTo really make you feel like an antiquated idiot
- •My parents' old address back in Texas
- •The basic mental math conversions of Celsius to Fahrenheit and back againThanks for that bed time 'story' Pops
- •Driving 55 mph used to be the most gas conservative speed on old enginesBut now we've moved passed that apparently
- •Because I love knitting and couldn't stop laughing
- •Who doesn't love some Oprah love?
- •What I want my hair to look like...
- •When the lady on the L lit a cigarette in a closed train
- •Picking up my undelivered banana bread (sent from my dad) in the rain miles away because my doorbell doesn't work
- •Living on the top floor of an apartment with no AC in the summerChicago is humid
Cause grad school is expensive
- •CandlesEspecially woodwicks
- •Wine 🍷🍷🍷All the wine
And simultaneously bugging my boyfriend
- •What was she in?
- •He was in something, wasn't he?
- •This is [insert musical artist] without the vocals