THAT TIME I WAS A "MISSING PERSON"
Freshman year of college, all the way back. I was trying to impress my now husband with my amazing soccer skills.
- •I fell, hit my head.Called and told my parents I may have a concussion.
- •Went to my dorm to sleep it off
- •Then was picked up and taken to a movie marathon in another dorm off campis
- •I was gone for hours.But who cares, it's not like I had a curfew.
- •55 missed calls from my parentsOh crap
- •Race back to my dorm to find cops waiting for meAwkward. Why don't they believe I was just watching Japanese horror movies and lying. Had to sign a bunch of paperwork saying I wasn't taken or harmed.
- •My parents thought I was in a coma somewhere so they called the cops and listed me missingMy dad is high ranking military officer so he had clearance to do this instead of waiting 24 hrs