Pictures on My Phone That Make Me Happy for Some Reason
- •This reminds me that my squad goals have been met.
- •Me crying at my birthday party, which was at Pizza Hut and had a Nickelodeon cake. Always nice to have a reminder that sometimes emotions happen (I was probably upset about the cake being chocolate) and that sometimes things are funny later.
- •My coworkers made a winter wonderland for my birthday and it was the most magical cubicle ever created.
- •Me lovingly spitting vitriol at a dear friend at a Christmas party. What's not to love?
- •Aftermath of doing downtown Nashville tourist style with people who can (and did) drink us under the table.
- •This photo of my mom with Harrison Ford, which she didn't send for months because she "didn't think we knew or cared who he was."
- •And this.