Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"The Oxford Companion to Beer" by Garret OliverI've been working at a brewery this past year and I'd love to learn more than what I've gotten from hands-on tasks
- •"Tasting Beer: An Insiders Guide to the World's Greatest Drink" by Randy Mosher
- •"Radical Brewing" by Randy MosherWhile I'm hoping the above two will give me insights to beer and pairings and what makes them different, I hope this one gives me additional information on the actual brewing process
(If you have we could get along grrrreat)
- •Snuck beers out of the bar in your pants?
- •Fell into your shower ripping down the curtain and rod with it?
- •Sent someone a GIF of a lizard running on Bumble as a pick up line?
My grandmother bought us tickets to see the Rockettes with a church group. Besides myself, my mom, sister, aunt and cousins, no one is under 65
- •"We're gonna shovel off and we're gonna have a prayer"
- •"You don't need a map????"
- •"You're sure you won't get lost?"
- •Money in my savings account
- •A job that uses my college degree
- •Immediate plans to use my college degree
Since my first list about Bullet Journaling was so well received (THANK YOU ALL 💗) I thought I'd keep you updated with some of my pages this month. I may add to this through the remainder of the month.
- •Sometimes i forget this page exists which is why it's not all very full
- •Not crazy about the days here but I really liked the color scheme on the initial weekly log page
- •I try to stick with themes for each week to A) keep it organized and B) keep it fun as hell
- •I have had healthy really nice skin my entire life. Except for the occasional breakouts, like everyone in high school, I had clear skin.
- •Never too oily or dry. Great combo.
- •About a year ago I broke out on my right cheek and could not get rid of it for about four months. As soon as that cleared up it appeared on the other side. And my skin got really oily
- •People would start driving as soon as the light turns green
- •People wouldn't walk into the street without looking both ways
- •Men wouldn't spit in front of me
Might as well get these off my chest now (jk I am not politix 💁🏼♂️)
- •I punched a guy in the face after he told me he "wanted to be with me" but he also "liked sex and wanted to be a college freshmen and sleep around" and then he tried to kiss me.
- •I coughed in a bully's sandwich he asked me to get him. My friend spit in it and I'm pretty sure someone farted in it. He does not know to this day.
- •I licked my hand before using it to shovel ice into some ASSHOLE's iced tea.I'm the best waitress.
With the start of fall just around the corner, I wanted to reflect on my favorite moments of this summer through pictures.
- •Lantern Festival 9/10Most beautiful thing I've ever seen
- •Bruce Springsteen Concert 9/9He played Jersey Girl and I cried
- •Dunkin' Doughnuts 9/8THEY GAVE ME TWO DOUGHNUTS
EDIT: this has gotten way more attention than I ever could have imagined. One of the most common comments seems to be that this is far too time consuming for many. As I said, I find comfort in taking the time to make mine look like this, however yours can look however you like! It can be plain or artsy or whatever as long as it works for you!
- •I recently dove into the bullet journal world after my mom suggested keeping a mental health journal.
- •A bullet journal is basically equal parts planner, diary/journal, and to-do list
- •There's tons of how-to's out there. I saw many on BuzzFeed and even have a Pinterest board devoted to it.