A Semi-Drunk Analysis of Divers-DriveIns-and Dives
This is already a semi drunk list
- •Rule #1 I have to drink water every time Guy [🔥] says "the side pickle makes it
- •The salmon is buttery and smooth and this woman does not give a damn fuckThe salt will pull out the moisture. Phew thanks for teaching me to cook
- •HOW DO THEY KEEP THE MEAT IN THE FRIDGE FOR FOUR DAYS AND CONTINUE FILMING
- •The color is so rich
- •I threw up after scrolling through moving pictures (i.e. Gifs) so that's why there are none on this list
- •Am I drunk or are my eyes just heavy?
- •I could learn a lot from my dog. Loves the simple things in life.
- •I hope that bonfire is out
- •Is checking it five times to make sure it's still out acceptable?
- •If your vision is still blurry with glasses, you are probs not well. As if Guy [🔥]'s hair wasn't spiky and warm... It's just wrong
- •This is the longest commercial of my life. I'm not sure if I'm imagining or not, but the last four to six weeks I feel like all commercials have been about hot dogs
- •"Everything here is just so creTive" drink water every time a customer gives a generic review
- •Have you seen my dog?