Items I Stumped 7th Grade Art Students with During Pictionary
Today I got to be a real life super-villain when I subbed for seventh grade art. The teacher said not to give them any easy ones. 😈
- •TypewriterThe kid drew something that vaguely resembled a keyboard on top of a mousepad. Top guesses were: "a calendar", "a vintage laptop"
- •Phone cordHe drew a bunch of squiggly lines connecting to an iPhone. Top guess "a phone charger", "that new case we talked about in English"
- •Phone boothShe drew a British phone booth and someone guessed 'One Direction'
- •HomephoneLots of phone related items and they didn't get a single damn one
- •Pay phoneShe drew something that looked like a person either washing dishes or had HUGE boobs. Top guess for sure "a hooker".
- •Phone book"Like, your contacts?"
- •CheckGirlfriend drew a freaking check mark
- •North America"I don't know what that looks like"
- •Cassette"Ms. Perry, I literally have no idea why that is *awkward laugh*"
- •The future of America!