THINGS I'VE LEARNED AFTER TURNING 21
I'll be 22 in 10 days and here's some of what I've learned. (Sometimes the hard way)
- •Copious amounts of alcohol is not always a good thing.
- •Not everyone is looking out for your best interests.
- •DRINK A LOT OF WATER (this is good advice for drinking and life in general)
- •Don't drink when you're in a bad mood. It won't be pretty.
- •I need to remember that going out isn't always the most important thing to do.
- •If someone is bringing you down, don't just sit back and take it.
- •Drinking should never be used to treat sadness, anger, anxiety, etc.
- •As much as I would like to say it, I don't know it all and sometimes I need to remember that.
- •Sometimes you need a break from someone and THAT IS OKAY.
- •You can be perfectly happy without a significant other.
- •When someone tells you their problems, don't make it about yourself.
- •You don't have to explain yourself.
- •Lazy, hungover days are perfect for relaxing and contemplating your life style choices