Favorite Sandwiches- Atlanta
- •Noni's: The PatriciaMy first sandwich love.
- •Ticonderoga Club: SpiedieApparently a spiedie is "a thing" in New York State, but this is the only one I've ever had and it's so tasty. Slightly crispy grilled chicken and perfectly toasted bread. Just a pleasant sandwich.
- •Star Provisions: Shrimp Po-BoyAm I basic? Maybe, but it's just so good. Solid pickles at this place too.
- •Victory Sandwich: The CastroSo small. So melty.
- •Holy Taco: Chorizo TortaHoly Taco is my (not so well-guarded) brunch secret. Runny egg, chorizo, and $20 pitcher is sangria on the patio. My actually heaven.
- •Octopus Bar: Lobster RollOn the smaller side for a lobster roll, but buttery goodness and added coolness for the late night vibe of O Bar. Perfection with a Last Word.
- •Café Lapin: Tarragon Chicken Salad on a CroissantAre you laughing at my old lady choice? DON'T CARE.