A Picture for Every Month of 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •JanuaryTook the kids to Disneyland and got to experience the magic through their eyes. It was pure joy, and I loved every minute! My daughter giving Olaf a warm hug will stay with me forever!
- •FebruaryMy almost 5 year old son in rock climbing lessons. He wasn't afraid at all and just powered through.
- •MarchMy husband and I went on the most amazing trip to South Africa and Zimbabwe for a wedding and vacation. We got to see thing I never expected to see in real life and met the most amazing people. Can't wait to go back to Africa one day...
- •AprilWas given a few reminders that I don't have to go very far to see beauty all around me!
- •MaySpring... New beginnings and watching my daughter get accosted by baby goats 😊.
- •JuneSeeing myself through my sons eyes - apparently in this picture I had "chicken pops."
- •JulySummer fun with the family!
- •AugustTaking the family to see the Lion King. The first real live theater, definitely not their last!
- •SeptemberThe longest race I had ever done, the Spartan Super. I pushed myself further than I thought I could, I love that and I'm so proud of it!
- •OctoberOffering support to someone I love as she walked away from a mentally and emotionally abusive spouse. So proud of her 💚💜❤️.
- •NovemberSharing in my husbands family traditions and passing them along to my kids 🍪🍰.
- •DecemberDeveloping our own family traditions and spending time with my amazing little family.