Things I Have Pondered While Having the 24-hour Flu
There should be rules against the entire family having the 24-hour flu in the same 24 hours!
- •Is this food poisoning or the flu?Wait, how are you supposed to know??
- •How many people a year die from the stomach flu?I don't really want to know the answer to that!
- •How do you convince a 3 year old to wake up and vomit in a bowl?It turns out that after two times of vomiting all over herself and having to shower, she figured it out!
- •Do we have enough...Sheets, towels, face clothes, bowls etc.?
- •How am I supposed to parent?I don't think I'm capable of taking care of myself right now, how can I take care of young children? Maybe it's my kids who are taking care of me, as one offers me water while the other is rubbing my back.
- •How do kids bounce back so quickly!They hardly slept and have been very sick, why are they bouncing off the walls now?
- •Is there a place around here that delivers chicken noodle soup?Why the hell isn't there? Maybe that's an excellent business opportunity!
- •Is that the doorbell?Why the hell would someone ring my doorbell if they don't have chicken noodle soup!?