Reasons to drive from Fairbanks to Seattle
figured I should do a li.st while this was fresh on my mind.
- •The drive between Whitehorse, YT and Fort Nelson, BC is almost the most fun you can have in a moving car
- •The drive from Hinton, AB to Valemount, BC (through the Jasper National Park) is breathtakingly gorgeous
- •Although the Canadian Rockies are impressive, Mt. Robson up close just looks like am unimpressive oversized rock.
- •What speed limits? Drive it like you stole it and it's on fire and nothing but the wind from your speed will put it out.
- •Put the car in neutral coming down the mountains and then hold on. You're welcome!
- •Canadians really are the nicest people even when driving. Americans are still assholes when driving. Present company included.
- •Traffic in Seattle is a nightmare! But the drive through Canadia kinda makes it almost close to possibly being marginally worth it.
- •Oh! Kamloops, The Tournament Capital of Canada used to be the Hanging Capital of Canada. Not sure why they Changed it. (Insert innocent face here)