Observations from a new Fitbit owner
Because I can't help double tapping that little shit on my wrist.
- •The cashier who helped me purchase my Fitbit was in fact wearing a Fitbit.Slightly unnerving, but I pushed through.
- •A small portion of my personal happiness has become dependent on the amount of times my feet move in a day.Who have I become, and how do I stop this???
- •Cursing my Fitbit whenever it vibrates, reminding me to move, is entirely normal and not an optional part of the experience.As I wrote that down it vibrated. Help. Me.
- •Subtly checking to see who owns a Fitbit in every public location I enter.Because EVERYONE is fake invested in their health, I've learned. Everyone.
- •And I GUESS I've become a more active, healthy, and aware person.I suppose.