HOW TO WATCH THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE
Tips on making the most of your viewing experience.
- 1.Prepare a hearty breakfast.It is quite lengthy--it's smart to have plenty of provisions.
- 2.Assemble willing family members...
- 3....and your MACYS (aka Bingo) cards and markers.Note of advice--decide before the start if you are able to mark your card when you catch first sight of item, or if when the item passes the Macy's grandstand. (Cards adapted from whatsjustonemore.blogspot.com)
- 4.Obsessively watch the crowd for your dear friends who are actually attending the parade.And stop to rewind the show several times because you are POSITIVE you saw them! @kiorizzo
- 5.Crown a winner!Even if it is someone who didn't choose to participate but was willing to wear the prize...because to be honest--NONE of us made it to the end.