Terms that aren't endearment
- •You are a sight for sore eyesOuch? Sometimes I tell my sister she's a sight for eye sores. At least it's straightforward
- •The apple doesn't fall far from the treeOkay but what if I disagree fundamentally with my tree.
- •What doesn't kill you makes you strongerI want to personally thank Kelly Clarkson for her contribution to music but what doesn't kill you sometimes leaves you nearly dead and I think it's important to acknowledge that struggle
- •There's no time like the presentExcept for the future? Just cause you can't do something right now doesn't mean you have to give up on it.
- •Better safe than sorryLife isn't safe. My best lessons have come from being sorry
- •It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at allJust because it fits your story doesn't mean it is universal truth and fits everyone's story. I survived a lot of things but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have been better without having to go through them.