Already on li.st? Open in app.
He is 2.5.
- •Jackson: "I love this yogurt." Mommy: "you know what I love? You!" Jackson: "you know what I love?" (Mommy was expecting him to say "You!") Jackson: "TayTay (Sitter's daughter) and Yogurt!"
- •Jackson: "I want to watch minions." Mommy: "ok, we have 2. I don't know where 1 is." Jackson: "maybe it's pooping?"
- •I'll fight him and mow the yard!
- •Mommy, I won't stab you.
- •Oh double drat!
- •When asked to help clean up... "NEVER" in a dramatic Going-down-with-the-ship emphasis
In no particular order
- •Small spaces with no way outWho in the hell makes small spaces?! It should be against building codes!
- •Being trapped in the corner of an office during a meeting with the douche bag duo... With no way out.No escape plan available! Survival mode activated!
- •Cars with a child screaming at the top of his lungs for the pure entertainment value of it because he thinks Mommy's inability to breathe normally is funny!It isn't, son, it isn't.
- •Expensive Tea
- •Chocolate cakeSpecifically my mother's chocolate sheet cake
- •Taking a nap instead of doing laundry on a Saturday... And a Sunday!
- •Rice Yum YumThe entire pot to myself!
My family is my happiness. There is no place I'd rather be than with my herd of boys.
- •My boys
- •My husband
- •My mom and dad
Some of these are movies but if they were on tv then we watched them, every single time!
- •Law & Order
- •John Wayne movies
- •Clint Eastwood movies
- •Thor (Chris Hemsworth version)No explanation required!!!!!
- •HulkBecause it's cool to lose your temper and start smashing shit!
- •Captain AmericaBecause he is my son's favorite!
- •Iron ManBecause Tony Stark is a narcissistic, wealthy, son of a bitch who doesn't give a fuck about pissing people off!
- 5.He is only two and a half but can already recite at least 6 nursery rhymes.
- 4.He likes carrots.
- 3.He knows the difference between good guys and bad guys.
- •Animal rescue/sanctuary
- •Child advocacy