- •I tend to blame others for my misfortuneI have a really hard time accepting the fact that my sadness, misfortune etc. is mostly because of me. Sometimes other people play a part but in large part, everything that has happened in my life has been because of me.
- •I'm really emotionalLike, really emotional. My emotion is like a tsunami. It comes fast, hits hard, and effects can ripple to other places and areas in my life.
- •And because I'm emotionalIt makes it hard to be present for my responsibilities. I end up in a depressive, zombie like state on days of extreme emotion.
- •I don't love myself as much as I used toBefore ty, before naas.
- •I don't see value in myself like I used to
- •I'm not as honest anymore
- •I don't know how to fix it.