Already on li.st? Open in app.
Cuz diction makes things weird @carlyrayemac
- •Co-ongressTake a break
- •Nnouw= no in "no to this"
- •"SSON!"Dear theodosia doesn't really need hams second verse.
It wasn't on the radio, but it could've been.
- •"I forgive you" - stronger
- •"I want you" - all I ever wanted
- •"Alone" - stronger
When you realize that show was about someone else all along... @carlyrayemac @lenadunham @bjnovak @mindy @baronegantt
- •Pam Beasley, The Office
- •Tyra Colette, FNL
- •Claire Fisher, Six Feet Under
Because nothing's perfect. Except la vie boheme A. @carlyrayemac
- •"I mean what does one wear that's apropos for a party?"
- •"You, me....Mimiiiiiiii"
- •"Think twice before you poopoo it"
- •"It was bad. I got mad..."Suggested by @carlyrayemac
@carlyrayemac our favorite GIRL Allison @AllisonWilliams excels at interpreting otherwise standard dialogue into trademark (if niche) phrases. Thanks @lenadunham and writers for the creation of a perfect character. @girlshbo
- •"WHAT. Is an MAU?"
- •"Do you ever just come here with s book and a group of friends...? ....that was a lame suggestion."
- •"He made me!"
@carlyrayemac @mindy @lenadunham @EW
- •League of their ownHappening?
- •The American President
- •Pretty Woman
Because no one balances on the edge of irony and sincerity like Connie.
- •Google herself on an iPad
- •Hold a pen and paper while composing
- •React to deacon destroying things